These terms and conditions govern your use of The Snuggery website (this “website”); by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website and/or our services. This service agreement is between you, hereafter referred to as “client” and Savvy Pets Pte Ltd hereafter known as The Snuggery.
Services to be provided:
- The Snuggery agrees to provide pet sitting, dog walking and other applicable pet care services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and releases The Snuggery from any and all claims against the company, its owners, employees and representatives, except those arising from gross negligence or wilful misconduct on the part of The Snuggery.
- Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks involved with dog daycare, including but not limited to the risk of injury to their dog. Client assumes all risks associated with their dog’s participation in dog daycare and releases The Snuggery from any liability for any injury or damage caused to their dog while in The Snuggery’s care.
- Client agrees to notify The Snuggery of any concerns within 24 hours of completion of services. Client agrees to pay all charges accrued for services rendered. Client understands that payment is due at or prior to the time of the commencement of services unless explicably agreed upon supplementary payment terms.
- The Snuggery is not responsible for sickness, injury, escape, loss accidents or death of Client’s pet(s) unless caused through gross negligence or wilful misconduct on the part of The Snuggery. The Snuggery shall exercise all precautions against sickness, injury, escape, loss, accidents or death of Client’s pet(s). Client agrees to notify The Snuggery of any changes in their dog’s health or behavior that may affect their dog’s participation in daycare.
- Client represents and warrants that pet(s) are currently vaccinated in accordance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Proof of vaccines are required prior to using any of our services. In the event, proof of vaccine is not presented, Client accepts responsibility of the health impact on client’s pet(s) and other daycare pet(s).
- The Snuggery will follow the directions of the Veterinary Release Form in the case a pet should become injured or sick.
- Client accepts responsibility for all medical expenses and other damages resulting from an injury to the Pet Sitter, other persons or other animal(s) caused by the Client’s pet(s) or negligent act. The Snuggery also reserves the right to administer first aid to Client’s dog if necessary and to seek emergency veterinary care if deemed necessary by Dog Daycare.
- Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend The Snuggery in the event of a claim by any person injured or otherwise damaged by Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
- The Snuggery reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the scheduled visits for services cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled service.
- The Snuggery reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time if any staff in Snuggery, in his/her sole discretion, determines that the Client’s pet(s) poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people. If concerns prohibit the Snuggery from caring for the pet, The Snuggery will attempt to contact the Client to arrange alternative care. If the Client cannot be contacted, the Client authorizes The Snuggery to place the pet in a licensed kennel with all charges and fees arising to be the responsibility of the Client.
- The Snuggery reserves the right to refuse service to any client, at any time, for any reason. The Snuggery reserves the right to terminate service to any dog at any time for any reason, including but not limited to aggressive behavior, excessive barking, or failure to comply with the daycare rules and regulations. The Snuggery also reserves the right to administer first aid to Client’s dog if necessary and to seek emergency veterinary care if deemed necessary by The Snuggery.
- Client is responsible for supplying the necessary equipment and supplies needed for the care of their pet(s) including, but not limited to, a sturdy, well-fit collar(s) and leash(es) for walks or in case of emergencies, pet food, medications, identification tags and cleaning supplies. Client authorizes any purchase of necessary for the satisfactory performance of duties. Costs of all purchases and related service fees will be reimbursed to The Snuggery with 14 days.
- Client authorizes the use of pet(s) pictures on website, social media and/or marketing materials for promotional purposes
- Client authorizes this contract to be valid approval for services so as to permit The Snuggery to accept all future in person, telephone, online, mail or email reservations and provide services without additional signed contracts or written authorisations.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.