These terms and conditions govern your use of The Snuggery website (this “website”); by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- The Snuggery agrees to provide pet sitting, dog walking and other applicable pet care services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and releases Pet Sitting Company from any and all claims against the company, its owners, employees and representatives, except those arising from gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of The Snuggery.
- Client agrees to notify The Snuggery of any concerns within 24 hours of completion of services.
- Client agrees to pay all charges accrued for services rendered. Client understands that payment is due at or prior to the time of the commencement of services unless explicably agreed upon supplementary payment terms.
- The Snuggery shall exercise all precautions against sickness, injury, escape, loss, accidents or death of Client’s pet(s). The Snuggery is not responsible for sickness, injury, escape, loss accidents or death of Client’s pet(s) unless caused through negligence or willful misconduct on the part of The Snuggery
- Client represents and warrants that pet(s) are currently vaccinated in accordance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- The Snuggery will follow the directions of the Veterinary Release Form in the case a pet should become injured or sick.
- Client accepts responsibility for all medical expenses and other damages resulting from an injury to the Pet Sitter, other persons or other animal(s) caused by the Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
- Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Pet Sitting Company in the event of a claim by any person injured or otherwise damaged by Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
- The Snuggery reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the scheduled visits for services cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled service.
- The Snuggery reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time if the Pet Sitter, in his/her sole discretion, determines that the Client’s pet(s) poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people. If concerns prohibit the Snuggery from caring for the pet, The Snuggery will attempt to contact to contact the Client to arrange alternative care. If the Client cannot be contacted, the Client authorizes The Snuggery to place the pet in a licensed kennel with all charges and fees arising to be the responsibility of the Client.
- Pet Sitting Company reserves the right to refuse service to any client, at any time, for any reason.
- This document gives Pet Sitting Company and its representatives authorization to enter the Client’s listed address as needed to perform agreed upon services.
- Pet Sitting Company is not responsible for any damages beyond the control of the Pet Sitter.
- Client is responsible for supplying the necessary equipment and supplies needed for the care of their pet(s) including, but not limited to, a sturdy, well-fit harness or collar and leash for walks or in case of emergencies, pet food, medications, identification tags and cleaning supplies. Client authorizes any purchase of necessary for the satisfactory performance of duties. Costs of all purchases and related service fees will be reimbursed to The Snuggery with 14 days.
- Client authorizes the use of pet(s) pictures on website, social media and/or marketing materials for promotional purposes
- Client authorizes this contract to be valid approval for services so as to permit Pet Sitting Company to accept all future in person, telephone, online, mail or email reservations and provide services without additional signed contracts or written authorizations.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.